Monday, August 07, 2006

A video!

No new pictures today, but instead an old video! This was taken just after Mitch was born. He was probably 2 or three days old at the time and we're still in the hospital. It was one of the first times he had opened his eyes and looked around, hence the title. I can't believe how chubby his little cheeks are! At least 1 pound of his 8 pounds 5 ounces must have been all cheek!

The video is 12Mb, so I would probably only view it if you were on a broadband connection


Here is a link to the video if the above control doesn't work.

In other news Mitch is still sick and Meeks is now sick as well. This is no good and I'm hoping I don't get it too! Please pray for Meeks and Mitch, they are quite unwell. Meeks has almost lost her voice and is pretty much only able to whisper.

I will post another video later. That one is of the events surrounding the birth and Mitch just after he came out. Don't worry there's no gory bits

No comments: