Friday, May 25, 2007

We're all sick

The cold that Mitch brought home from Mother's Group has now been passed around the whole family. Meeks is mostly better, I have had three days off this week and Mitch still has streams of snot and nasty cough.

As a result of being at home sick I have had a chance to spend some time with Mitch this week and take some photos.

"Hello Daddy!"

"Ooo look! The garbage truck is here! I'm going to go and watch"


"Maybe I can climb this tree"

"Perhaps when I am a bit older"

Mitch's walking is getting better and better. He still only takes a few steps at a time, but is doing it more frequently and doing it without us prompting him now. He's very cute about it. Unfortunately, being able to walk means falling further when he falls over things. The result is some tears, but he keeps on trying.

No comments: