Tuesday, June 19, 2007

New Banner


I thought I'd make a new banner for the blog (that is the picture at the top in case you hadn't noticed something had changed). What do you think? Better than boring old text if you ask me. What do you think? Leave a comment!

I might start adding labels as well. They make it easier to search the site later one and we don't have to remember when we posted a picture or milestone.

Apart from a new banner, no new news or pictures. Sorry! I did take some on the weekend but haven't had a chance to go through them yet. Maybe tomorrow on my day off.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The banner looks good. I wish I knew how to do that sort of thing on my blog. Although Howie is much too good at it, and it would put me to shame!!

But nice work :) He is very cute!

Dave&Meeks said...

Howie inspired me to make a banner! I think his banners are great. I'm sure he'd make one for you if you asked, or at least show you how to do it. I'm not sure what software you Mac users use ...

Anonymous said...

i am pretty confident in making a banner, we just don't know how to put it up - i use movable type for my blog. everyone keeps telling me to get wordpress but i don't like change :)

maybe one day! maybe i should just make some in preparation (we use Corel 11)

Howie said...

Jenny, I do know how to put banners up in MT, but its true you should upgrade to wordpress its much nicer.
And also i will make you banners jenny for a small fee of coke.

Dave goo job on the banner, it is much nicer than text!

and i use corel 12 at work on a PC and corel 11 on my mac