Friday, April 25, 2008

New Job

Yesterday I gave my notice to EDS that I would be resigning. I'll be starting a new job with IBM on 29th May. When I say "new job" it's really the same job, in the same location, with pretty much the same benefits, but with a different company (and more pay). Obviously I'm very pleased as it will make things like going to the UK for Krissy and Glenn's wedding next year financial easier (but still expensive!).

In other me news, iStockPhoto continues to go well. I had my hundredth image accepted last week and am very close to reaching 100 downloads (currently 97). I'm also approaching my first payout which wont be much, but it will be nice. I feel like my photos have improved a lot as a result of the "on the job training" (basically unless your photos aren't any good they don't get accepted) at iSP. I'm also going to treat myself to a new camera lens as reward for the new job. Not sure what yet, probably this one to go with this one which is the lens I currently use.

No comments: