Monday, June 09, 2008

Long time, no post

Sorry it's been so long since I have posted. At the end of a Long Weekend you would think I have lots to post about. Well, it has been a good weekend, but there hasn't been much photo taking.

On Saturday night Meeks and I went to see Carl Risely at The Basement with the Blairs and the Smarts. If you don't know who Carl Risely is, he was the swing guy from the last Idol series. He was really good and we had a great night out. It was great just going out with some other adults and not worry about the kids. Thanks to the various baby sitters who made it possible.

The other news that I haven't blogged about is that I resigned from EDS on the 28th May and started with IBM. Not much as changed as I am still doing the same job, in the same seat, at the same place, on the same project, with the same conditions. The only change is the company (and pay conditions). Probably the smoothest transition between companies ever!

For all you photo junkies, here is one of Mitch that I took last week. I took a bunch more but none of them were much good! Obviously more to do with the photographer than the subject!


I finally got around to downloading all of the video we have shot of Mitch onto the computer so Meeks and I can start putting together some videos of the little cutie.

No comments: