Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mitchy

This weekend is Mitchy's belated 3rd Birthday party. We're praying for good weather because the idea of having 17 kids and their parents in our house is a bit mind boggling. The Council has unknowingly been helpful and mowed the grass in the park today which is very helpful because it was getting quite long.

For the party I decided to put together a couple of collages of pictures of Mitch's 3rd year.
Mitch's-3rd-Birthday
Mitch's-3rd-Birthday-Part-2
If that isn't enough pictures for everyone out there I don't know what is! Click on either image for a bigger version.

Mitch went to Ready Steady Go today and loved it. He was a really good boy and participated and listened and had fun. The difference this week was that I stayed home with the twins and just Meeks and Mitch went. I don't quite know what that means, but I know I'm sad that I miss out on seeing him enjoy himself, but at the same time I'm really glad he had a great time.

No comments: