Friday, August 14, 2009

In use on Yahoo

Often I get asked where the photos I take and sell on iStock end up. Well, today I was informed that one of them was used on the Yahoo home page. It was illustrating one of their front page new stories. The nature of internet news means that these things are very transient, so I took a screen shot of it for my "CV". Here it is:

The non-greyed out bit is my picture and just happens to be one of the pictures in my portfolio of me, not that you would be able to recognise me from that angle :)

3 comments:

jenny said...

awesome!

Shazzy said...

You'd better be careful if you bend down and show the top of your head... the paparazzi will be onto you! Better that shot be viewed by millions than your, oh so flattering, couch potatoe on the lounge! Good job, Davo.

Dave said...

I have to work hard to look even that good!