Thursday, November 22, 2007

It's been a little while ...

Sorry about not having updates recently. Very slack of me. Not a whole lot has been happening since our holiday finished. Just back at work for both of us. Mitch is learning new stuff all the time, and so are we. In some ways it is funny to watch, but you can't laugh when he's being naughty. We just praise him lots when he does good things. He picked a flower and went and gave it to Meeks the other day. It was a beautiful moment :)

The "mo" is coming along nicely. Again, if you're willing to sponsor me it would be appreciated. There details are here. Both Meeks and I are a bit sick of it, so will be glad when it's gone. It would be nice to get some more sponsors to make it worthwhile!

Meeks has a bit of a crook back at the moment which is no good. So if you can pray for her it would be appreciated.

Krissy in the UK requested a picture of a Jacaranda tree so here it is:

This one is down the street from us. They are in bloom all around Sydney at the moment, but in the UK as it heads towards winter, obviously they are lacking. As usual the one in our front garden does not have a single flower.

I have made my submission for registration to iStockPhoto to be able to sell my photos. I had two out of three images approved, so I just need to submit one more successful one and I'll be accepted. You can read about iStockPhoto here and you can see my portfolio here once I get accepted. As a result I have also been upgrading my image manipulation skills, not so much to change my photos but present them differently. Here are some recent examples. I took the photo then used what is called an alpha-mask (which is a bit of a painstaking process) to isolate them from the background. Quite effective I think!

No comments: