Thursday, November 01, 2007

Movember

Sorry for the lack of posts this week, I've not had the time!

I am growing a moustache (we'll goatee anyway) for 'Mo'vember. If you don't know what Movember is, it is an event whereby men (predominantly) grow moustaches to raise money for Mens health issues like prostate cancer and depression. You can get more details here.
If you are feeling generous and would like to sponsor me you can go here and enter my registration number which is 116663.

I'll be posting occasionaly updates of the state of the growth. The last time I grew facial hair was when Meeks and I went to Europe in 2002. I hope Mitchy (and Meeks) are willing to put up with a prickly face for a month and don't disown me!

We're on holidays from tomorrow (Yay!) for a couple of weeks and the weather prediction is rain until the middle of next week. Not happy! We're going away for a few days next week to Bateman's Bay, so hopefully the weather prediction turns out to be as inaccurate as normal.

No comments: